Emergency: Dial 911
Firefighters for Fireworks
The Kimberly Fire Department would like to bring tradition back to the Village of Kimberly by raising money to bring the annual 3rd of July Fireworks display back to our community. Anyone interested in contributing to this fund raising effort, can drop off your donations at the Kimberly Village Clerks Office or mail your check to: Firefighters for Fireworks, 515 W. Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly, WI 54136.
Watch as the fund raising thermometer adjacent to the Kimberly Fire Department GROWS.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
There is an increased awareness about the dangers of (CO) Carbon Monoxide.
Remember! CO is an odorless, silent killer. The symptoms include sudden flu like symptoms by all members of the household. Every home should include a CO detector, even if you have your furnace inspected annually. If you think you have a CO problem, dial 911.
Sometimes residents hesitate to call the fire department if they have a small fire or a problem that the fire department can assist with. THERE IS NO CHARGE for any fire department service. Don’t let embarrassment delay a call that could mean the difference between a minor or major problem.