Monday – Thursday 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
All payments to the Village of Kimberly can be made by cash or check, debit and credit cards are accepted – processing fee applied.
Please contact the Inspection Department if you have any questions regarding permits, permit fees,
or to schedule an inspection.
Download Forms and Permits
Note: For best results save fillable PDF forms to your device before competing electronically and returning to our office via email. Questions? Call 920-788-7507
Requirements for Permits:
- Site Plans, erosion control plan, cross section of building, energy worksheet
- Floor, foundation, and elevation plans drawn to ¼” scale.
- Drainage Plan must be obtained from Inspector before any work begins.
- Electrical, Plumbing, and HVAC Permits required for all new construction.
Who Needs a permit
Any one who plans to build or install
Frequently Asked Questions ...
Requirements for Permits
Site plans and floor plans are required for: Additions, sheds, garages, decks, porches, patios, signs, fences, relocations.
- Erosion Control: Inspection to be made prior to disturbing soil & throughout construction.
- Service Connections: Inspection to be made prior to covering with any gravel or soil.
- Footings: Inspections to be made prior to pouring of concrete.
- Foundation, Tile/Stone: Inspection to be made after stone and drain tile are in place and prior to back filling.
- Framing: Inspection to be made prior to installation of insulation or closing of walls.
- Electric, Plumbing, Heating: rough-in inspection to be made prior to insulation installation
- Final Inspection must made prior to occupancy of the structure for which the permits were obtained. The inspection will cover all trades for which permits were issued.
- Final Grading: Before seeding or sodding of any lot an inspection must be completed to assure compliance with the drainage plan.
Other Inspection Requirements
- Footings for any additions.
- Pier footings for decks and patios.
- On grade slabs for garage construction.
- Framing, plumbing, electrical, rough-ins on new additions.
- Electrical service changes before energizing.
- Fence layouts before posts and fencing work starts.