Licenses & Forms

Public Records Request 

Public records may be requested, inspected and copies obtained (fee attached) during normal business hours Monday thru Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at the Village Clerk's Office, 515 W Kimberly Avenue.

Request Form

Bicycle License

Bicycle licenses can be obtained at the Fox Valley Metro Police Department (200 W. McKinley Avenue, Little Chute).  There is no fee for a bicycle license.

Operator (Bartender) Licenses

For Operator (bartender) license information, please go to

Operator License Application and Operator License Disclosures 

For additional information, please contact the Village Clerk's Office at 920-788-7500.  

Pet Licenses

In accordance with State Statutes and Village Ordinance, you must annually license any dog over the age of 5 months. Unlicensed dogs are subject to a fine of $124.00 per dog. 

Licenses are annually available by mid-December.  Annual renewals are due by March 31st.  A $5.00 late fee is added on April 1st.  Owners who fail to license by May 15th will be subject to a citation from Fox Valley Metro Police Department.  Download, print, and complete your application at home using this form.

New Dogs to Kimberly (New residents that have moved with a dog or newly acquired dogs)

Please license any dogs 5 months or older within 30 days of residency in the Village.

There are three options to license your dog:  

  • Licenses may be obtained at the Village Hall between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. You will be asked to show a current Rabies Vaccination Certificate as proof of vaccination.
  • Mail a copy of your dog’s Rabies Vaccination Certificate along with payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope. The tag will be mailed back to you. 
  • Use the drop box by the library book drop. Include a copy of your dog’s Rabies Vaccination Certificate along with payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope.  The tag will be mailed back to you.

Annual fees are as follows:

      Spayed/Neutered Dog                  $7.00*

      Intact Dog                                       $12.00*

       *Late Fee of $5.00 per dog is added after April 1st   (New residents and newly acquired dogs are exempt from a late fee).

If you have previously licensed your dog in Kimberly and your dog has passed away, you no longer have the dog, or if you have moved out of the Village of Kimberly, please call our office at 788-7500 so we can correct our records.

Dog licenses can be obtained at the Village Clerks Office, 515 W. Kimberly Avenue.

Cats do not require a license in the Village of Kimberly.

Programs available to you and your pet once registered:  Pooch Patrol and Bark at the Beach

Alarm Permit

The Village of Kimberly requires a permit for installation of a security alarm.  This permit is reviewed by the Chief of Police and applicants receive written notification from the Village of any decisions made.

Solicitors Permit

The Village of Kimberly requires a permit for solicitors, peddlers, canvassers, and transient merchants.  This application is required to be approved by the Village of Kimberly before engaging in any activity.  Potential applications, please review the Village of Kimberly sellers permit ordinance to ensure compliance in this process. 

Solicitors Permit

Door-to-Door Charitable Solicitation Registration 

Real Estate Inquiry Form

Completion of this Real Estate Inquiry Form must be completed prior to the sale or transfer of property in the Village of Kimberly.

Real Estate Inquiry Form

Real Estate Inquiry Consent to Release Information 

Vacation Home Check

Fox Valley Metro Police Department conducts Vacation Home checks

Vacation House Check Form

Citizen Complaint Form

Investigation of a complaint filed on the Village’s Complaint Intake Form will be completed within thirty (30) days at which time the complainant will be provided a written disposition from the Department Head or Administrator. If the complaint is not resolved to the satisfaction of the complainant, the complainant may either request a meeting with the Department Head or Administrator to discuss the matter or file a written request for a hearing on the complaint with the Village Board of Trustees.

Citizen Complaint Form 

2020 License Applications 7/1/2020 - 6/30/2021

2020 Cigarette and Amusement Devices

2020 Class A, B, and C License List