Pay Your Taxes
Residents of the Village of Kimberly: Tax Bills were mailed to residents on 12/10/2021 and are also available on the web.
To pay your bill online through Outagamie County:
Please note that paying online incurs the following charges: 2.2% charge for credit cards, a $3.50 fee for debit cards and up to a $0.25 fee on e-check submissions.
To pay your taxes in-person or by mail:
- Please use these payment options to make tax payments on or before January 31st.
- Use our payment drop box located next to the Kimberly Library book return on the west side of the Municipal Complex
- Mail your check or deliver in person to the Kimberly Municipal Complex at 515 W. Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly, WI 54136.
- Anyone, even non-members of Capital Credit Union, are able to visit their Capital Credit Union branch located on Eisenhower Drive to pay your taxes there.
- Mail your payment or drop off to the Outagamie County Treasurer’s Office at 410 S Walnut St, Appleton, WI 54911. Tax payments made between February 1st and July 31st must be paid at the Outagamie County Treasurer’s Office.