Election Information

Click below to see Ward map.




You can register as a new voter or update your name / address by completing the registration form and returning it to the Village Clerk along with proof of residency.

You can email the documents to: vtessen@vokimberly.org up to 4 weeks before an election.  
You can mail the documents to: Village of Kimberly - Elections, 515 W. Kimberly Avenue, Kimberly, WI 54136 up to 4 weeks before an election
You can submit the documents in person at the clerk's office up until 5:00 PM the Friday BEFORE an election.  If you miss these deadline dates you will have to bring the registration form and proof of residency to your polling location on Election Day. Note - registering or updating your registration on an election day will increase the time it takes you to vote.

The first step in the election process is to be sure you are a registered voter in the Village of Kimberly and your registration has your current information.  If you are a new resident, recently changed your name or address, or have never voted before in the Village of Kimberly, you will need to complete a Voter Registration Application AND submit proof of residency.  Most common forms of Proof of Residency include: driver's license / WI ID, utility bill, bank statement, or something issued by the government such as a social security check, hunting license, traffic citation etc.The document must include your current name and current (new) address.This application is available at the Village Hall, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am- 4:00 pm, or on our website www.vokimberly.org or you can register online using https://myvote.wi.gov/



There are only 3 requirements to getting an absentee ballot. First, you must be a registered voter, second, you must submit an Application for Absentee Ballot and a PHOTO COPY OF YOUR PROOF OF IDENTITY to the Village Clerk.  College students, if you intend to vote in the Village of Kimberly, please remember to register to vote and request an absentee ballot before you leave for school or early enough to meet the mailing deadlines.  Your other option is to register and vote in your college town.

If you have any questions regarding registration and/or absentee voting, please contact our office, Mon. - Fri. 8:00 am - 4:00 pm,

Need to vote absentee? Absentee Ballot Applications can be found at www.myvote.wi.gov, at the Clerk’s office, or by emailing vtessen@vokimberly.org.  A copy of your photo ID must be on file or included with your application before receiving a ballot.

MY VOTE WISCONSIN ( https://myvote.wi.gov/ )

This is a very easy to use website. Just click on the picture of either the REGULAR voter, MILITARY voter, or OVERSEAS voter and enter your name and date of birth. From there you can check or change your registration information like an address or name change, request an absentee ballot, find your polling location, see who is on your ballot, view your voting history etc.  Additionally, you still need to mail/email/fax/drop off updated registration form and proof of residency to clerk's office.

Village Clerk's Office Hours:  
Monday thru Friday    
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Election Questions?  
Call 920-788-7500
E-mail: vtessen@vokimberly.org